Ferry schedules and bus timetables do change every now and then, shipping lines are added or closed down, and busses transferred through other routes, but roughly transportation in the Philippines is an ongoing business, that only has minor changes. Only the weather can be a big pain in the ass, especially when it come to leaving Siquijor Island. High waves can cause small boats to skip a trip.
Make sure you check the weather, before planning your trip back to Dumaguete
Are you looking for other timetables like to Cebu island or Bohol, coming from Siquijor, click here
Here are the timetables and shipping lines from Siquijor to Dumaguete.
|Shipping Line||departure time||Departure Port||Notes|
|GLines||5.30||Siquijor||Not On Saturday|
|GLines||6.00||Siquijor||Not on Saturday|
|GLines||8.00||Siquijor||Not on Saturday|
|GLines||9.00||Siquijor||Not on Saturday|
|GLines||10.00||Siquijor||Not on Saturday|
|GLines||13.00||Siquijor||Not on Saturday|
|GLines||16.00||Siquijor||Not on Saturday|
- Roro ferries take motorcycles and cars, the procedure to do that is written here (click)
- Roro ferries have snacks on board
- All ferries have a CR
- Prices may vary, Aleson Shipping Lines 100 pesos, OceanJet 170 pesos, all others 130 pesos
- It takes appr. 1.5 to 2 hrs (depending waves and tide) to get to Dumaguete
- You can book tickets in advance, on special holidays it might be wise to do that, since strict rules on max, capacity apply.
- There is no extra luggage fee
- When you use a porter you need to pay him, he is not a service of the shipping lines.
- Free wifi available in the passengers terminal in Siquijor Port.
Preparing a trip in the Philippines? Click here for more timetables, schedules and prices