There are many ways to get from Cebu island or Cebu City to Siquijor. And for every budget as well.
You can go by plane, to Sibulan Airport, close to Dumaguete port and travel from there with the ferry
Or you can do the whole trip by bus, which is actually quite astonishing trip with some views that you should not miss. I did that trip the other way around: from Dumaguete to Cebu by bus, you can read about that trip in this article (click). The article includes prices, that should be the same when you come from Cebu.
But you can get of that bus in Liloan also and take the ferry from there going to Siquijor.
Or get to Cebu City port and take a ferry to Siquijor there.
|Shipping Line||Departure Time||Departure Port||Notes|
|Maayo Shipping||10.00||Liloan, Cebu Island||Larena Port. Roro
|Lite Shipping||01.00||Cebu City||Via Tagbilaran to Larena. Roro
Mon, Wed, Sat.
|George & Peter Lines||??||Cebu||Larena. Roro
Did you know that:
- there is a maximum capacity for each ferry in the Philippines?
- they take safety very seriously although sometimes that is hard to tell?
- traveling by ferry is very inexpensive compared to Western countries?
- even if you take a motorbike or a car?
- in every port you pay either an environmental fee or a port terminal fee?
- every ferry has a CR, just ask where it is?
- most ferries sell snacks and drinks on board?
Preparing a trip in the Philippines? Click here for more timetables, schedules and prices
Please be aware that timetables may change, weather conditions may cause ferries to skip a trip and schedules over time can change due to maintenance or strategic changes.