Siquijor has ferries going in all directions. You can travel to Dumaguete, where you can find Sibulan Airport f.e. or travel from there to Cebu by bus.
But you can also travel directly from Siquijor to Cebu Island by ferry, You can even bring a motorcycle or a car.
And there are daily ferries leaving for Tagbilaran in Bohol.
Make sure you plan your trip in advance, since weather conditions can influence departure. Timetable changes due to weather or maintenance may occur.
Preparing a trip in the Philippines? Click here for more timetables, schedules and prices
Did you know that:
- they sell food on board OceanJet?
- all ferries have a CR?
- many shipping lines let you can buy your tickets in advance?
- OceanJet has a refund policy when you cancel in time?
- there is no extra luggage fee on board the ferries
- porters do not come as a courtesy if the shipping lines, you have to pay them?
- there is free wifi available in most of the passengers terminals throughout the country?
Going to Cebu Island by ferry from Siquijor:
|Shipping Lines||Departure time||Port of departure||Notes|
|Lite Shipping||02.00||Larena||Cebu City. Roro
Sun, Tue, Thu.
|Maayo Shipping||17.00||Larena||Liloan. Roro
|George & Peter Lines||22.00||Larena||Cebu. Roro
Going to Bohol Island by ferry from Siquijor:
|Shipping Line||Departure time||Departure Port||Notes|
|Lite Ferry||19.00||Larena||Cebu City, via Tagbilaran. Roro
Sun, Tue, Thu.
For more timetables you click on this link